NYU Marron Digital Art Competition 2022
Congratulations to the winners of the NYU Marron Digital Art Competition 2022: Strengths and Challenges of Cities the World Over!
Through their work, these artists submitted exceptional pieces to address either a challenge or a strength of cities the world over from a variety of different topics. Entries were judged on their connection to the theme, design, and originality by NYU Marron faculty and staff.
The winners are:
- Yuna Baek: Someday...—First Place
- Maria Tomilenko: Melting Pot—Second Place
- Zoe Kalamaros: Limbo—Second Place
- Minseok Kim: N100—Third Place
Yuna Baek (Email: email@example.com): Someday...—First Place
Maria Tomilenko (Instagram: @m.art.om): Melting Pot—Second Place
Zoe Kalamaros: Limbo—Second Place
Minseok Kim (Instagram: @Minseok_food): N100—Third Place
Winners received the following:
- First place $1,000, second place $750, and third place $500.
- Marron Art Fellow: One winner will have the potential to become a Marron Student Art Fellow for the 2022–2023 academic school year, which will include a stipend and subsequent project work.
- Art promotion: The artwork will be promoted on the Marron website and through the Marron newsletter and social media.
Thank you to all who took part in this competition.