Marron Spring 2022 NYU Student Researchers
The NYU Marron Institute is excited to announce the fellows and research assistants who will be working with Marron this spring. These students are:
- Civil Analytics program: Zen Wong and Yuan Zhao as Student Fellows.
- Director’s Office: Hillary Davis as Communications and Operations Assistant.
- Health, Environment, and Policy program: Laura Gladson as Doctoral Researcher.
- Human Exploitation and Resilience initiative: Alec Bardey and Mengfei Wang as Quantitative Research Assistants, and Carmen Hernandez, Jenny Leigh, Mackenzie Stoeltje, and Joanna Ugo as Qualitative Research Assistants.
- Litmus program: Karen Britt, Elena Pereira, Mackenzie Stoeltje, Diksha Thakkar, and Le Win as Research Assistants.
- Transportation and Land-Use program: Leo Shirky as Student Fellow.
- Urban Expansion program: Natasha Roy as Research Assistant and Juan Fernando Junca as Program Assistant.
These students will aid in conducting rigorous research, working with cities to take on the critical challenges of urban living. Congratulations to these students.