The NYU Marron Institute is excited to announce the fellows and research assistants who will be working with Marron this fall:
- Civil Analytics program: Hanbyul Jo, Liz Johnson, and Alexine Mathew as Student Fellows.
- Director’s Office: Hillary Davis as Communications and Operations Assistant.
- Health, Environment, and Policy program: Laura Gladson as Doctoral Researcher.
- Human Exploitation and Resilience initiative: Mengfei Wang as Quantitative Research Assistant.
- Litmus program: Tina Chen, Katrina Lee, and Angel Mai as Communications and Design Student Fellows; Harshanand Babu Anandan, Raj Choudhary, Xu Han, and Cooper Zhao as Data for Justice Student Fellows; Sophie Dornevil as Public-Finance Student Fellow; and Elena Pereira as Public Health Policy Student Fellow.
- Transportation and Land-Use program: Leo Shirky as Student Fellow.
- Urban Expansion program: Juan Fernando Junca and Natasha Roy as Student Fellows.
These students will aid in conducting rigorous research, working with cities to take on the critical challenges of urban living. Congratulations to all.