Digital-Art Competition and Urban-Data Hackathon
Winners and Finalists Announced
We are excited to announce the winners and finalists of NYU Marron’s first NYU student art and data competitions, who will receive cash prizes and recognition at an upcoming Marron event in 2023.
NYU Marron Digital-Art Competition 2022: Strengths and Challenges of Cities the World Over:
- Yuna Baek (email: email@example.com) Someday...—First Place
- Maria Tomilenko (Instagram: @m.art.om) Melting Pot—Second Place
- Zoe Kalamaros (Instagram: @z0kal) Limbo—Second Place
- Minseok Kim (Instagram: @Minseok_food) N100—Third Place
NYU Marron Urban-Data Hackathon:
- Brooklyn99: “Plowing Snow vs Potholes” / Ajayrangan Kasturirangan
- Selin: “Urban Expansion” / Selin Hekimgil
- Tao: “NYC Bike Share Trip Prediction” / Tao Liang
- Urban Doctors: “Plague of Fare Evasion” / Charan Kukunoor, Hanna Lee, and Yanchao Li
Congratulations to these talented NYU students, and see below for a photo display.
Learn More About The Digital Art Contest Winners